TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

im having some problems with taigachat !

ive set this
2fd5365cc7a5e7808effa06670be85d0.png

so my thread show in the shoutbox and there not showing up ? any reason why

0d144aa0581eef33d5e0a64d3224d7e4.png

d388ca10e1de8b71562ae2a8a073f565.png

and its not showing in the chatbox

im having some problems with taigachat !

ive set this
2fd5365cc7a5e7808effa06670be85d0.png

so my thread show in the shoutbox and there not showing up ? any reason why

0d144aa0581eef33d5e0a64d3224d7e4.png

d388ca10e1de8b71562ae2a8a073f565.png

and its not showing in the chatbox

If your forum is not viewable by guests, then you need to set the 'Forum activity permissions user' option to a suitable user ID

Bug when upgrading to latest version: When option dark_taigachat_sidebar is disabled, an empty "Members in Chat (0)" sidebar widget is displayed on the full shoutbox page.

At lines 58 through 63 in library/Dark/TaigaChat/ViewPublic/TaigaChat/List.php, dark_taigachat_online_users is rendered regardless of whether $this->_params['taigachat']['online'] is empty. dark_taigachat_widget_online tests for this case and avoids rendering the widget, but dark_taigachat_online_users does not. Enclosing those lines in a simple if statement fixes the bug:
Code:
if (!empty($this->_params['taigachat']['online'])) {
} else {
    $outputOnlineUsers = array();
}

You can archive the chat history to a thread daily.
It already supports multiple rooms however there are caveats. It's described in the addon description.
In the description i don't see this. How does this work? For example, two users want to chat in a private room...

In the description i don't see this. How does this work? For example, two users want to chat in a private room...

That's a different form of multiple rooms, the type taigachat supports is more for e.g. a shoutbox per sub-forum

The details of how to set it up can be found in the first post of this thread

Is there a way change the default font color for shoutbox users? (Just the message, not the user name)

Add to EXTRA.css:

Code:
.taigachat_messagetext { color: #fff; }

Sorry...115 pages but the serch didn't give me what i searched for.

two important questions for me:

First: Where can i change the background color of the chat ? That white is so ugly....
Second: How and where can ich configure a shoutbox-widget without installing any widget system ? I mean, Xenforo includes widgets, so it should be possible, right !?

Thx in advance for ur help

Sorry...115 pages but the serch didn't give me what i searched for.

two important questions for me:

First: Where can i change the background color of the chat ? That white is so ugly....
Second: How and where can ich configure a shoutbox-widget without installing any widget system ? I mean, Xenforo includes widgets, so it should be possible, right !?

Thx in advance for ur help

1. In template EXTRA.css:

Code:
#taigachat_box { background: #000 !important; }

2. See the installation instructions (near bottom here), under 'If you DO NOT use [bd] Widget Framework', for the necessary template hook to add

All done...works fine ! Thx again !

Now another question (and i'm pretty sure i want too much)

Is there a possibility an addin or something to toggle the chat to fullscreen on mobild phones ?
That would be the "killer feature" and i guess that would bring and hold many members in a forum....

All done...works fine ! Thx again !

Now another question (and i'm pretty sure i want too much)

Is there a possibility an addin or something to toggle the chat to fullscreen on mobild phones ?
That would be the "killer feature" and i guess that would bring and hold many members in a forum....

The Popup view (/taigachat/popup) will appear fullscreen in a mobile browser

Additionally to my previous suggestions, please find new ones:

• An option to let the user/customer move the Shoutbox on the top of the page or the bottom of the page without modifying templates.
  • An option to let the user/customer chooses between reverse Shoutbox or not (for the text).
Regards,

We got this addon and it's pretty amazing. Struggling is, to actually tweak that scroll-bar to don't look awful like it does because it's a dark style. Ideas?

I have users in chat disabled via options, there is no widget showing this either and it still shows. Is there any way to remove this?

Attachments

• members.webp
    members.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 5
Just purchased and tried to install and I get the following error when trying to install the addon after uploading the relevant files:

Code:
Server Error

file_put_contents(): Exclusive locks are not supported for this stream

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
file_put_contents() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 138
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 213
Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion36() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/sites/b/bbtactics.com/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

I think this may be an issue with the cloud hosting I'm on...

Last edited:
Top Bottom