TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I have someone using a really hard to read color.. is there some way for me to manually go in and change it?

I disabled the BBCode option and modified the template to get rid of the color picker because of this. I don't think there's a way besides doing what I did as the color pickers allows any color you want.

Screenshot_03-51-07.png

with 111 pages i didnt even try to look for the answer to this next question. Sorry.

Will this display username markups that I sell via the ******* stroe product? I use the username style editor and I want to make sure that this will show our user names styled before buying.

with 111 pages i didnt even try to look for the answer to this next question. Sorry.

Will this display username markups that I sell via the ******* stroe product? I use the username style editor and I want to make sure that this will show our user names styled before buying.
Yes.

Does anyone know how to change the Title in the menu for the Chat Room. Where it says "Chat Room - Open Wednesdays at Noon"

It is a taigachat addon. I obviously have changed it in the past but can no longer find where to do so.

Thanks in advance for your help,
DW

upload_2015-3-31_16-10-7-png.102759

Fixed, Thanks :)

One more question: How to make the shoutbox chat left sided, currently its centered.

Code:
#taigachat_online_users_holder, #taigachat_full { text-align: left; }

I have someone using a really hard to read color.. is there some way for me to manually go in and change it?

You can edit it for future messages by changing the taigachat_color value on their entry in the xf_user table. The colour is a standard rgb hex code minus the preceding # sign.

I disabled the BBCode option and modified the template to get rid of the color picker because of this. I don't think there's a way besides doing what I did as the color pickers allows any color you want.

Screenshot_03-51-07.png

You can just deny the permission 'Use persistent message color' - this will remove the colour picker for the relevant users.

Unfortunately this does not block troublemaker users from manually typing out the color bbcode tag (for which you would have to drop the bbcode option to 'none')

Does anyone know how to change the Title in the menu for the Chat Room. Where it says "Chat Room - Open Wednesdays at Noon"

It is a taigachat addon. I obviously have changed it in the past but can no longer find where to do so.

Thanks in advance for your help,
DW

upload_2015-3-31_16-10-7-png.102759

Edit/revert the phrase dark_shoutbox

Uploaded content of upload folder into forum root. Then when I try to install (addon-TaigaChat.xml), I get the following error:

Server Error
String could not be parsed as XML

1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
  2. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
  3. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/citiessk/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Uploaded content of upload folder into forum root. Then when I try to install (addon-TaigaChat.xml), I get the following error:

Server Error
String could not be parsed as XML

1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
  2. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
  3. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/citiessk/public_html/admin.php at line 13

It sounds like your zip file might be corrupt, can you PM me your purchase email to resend it to you?

Hmm, where are the Xenporta 2 widgets? :\ The ones in the folder seems to be XP1..

EDIT: They are included in XP2 addon. May want to add in your description that it is supported though, and that it can be found when you install XP2 -> Add Widgets.

I have regional sub-forums. Is it feasable to have a chat for each one? - There are about 50 of them.

Something that'd be nice to have is an "Unban User" feature. It's rather inefficient to only have usergroups with user permission editing to be able to unban a user. I think there should either be a command by usergroup which can unban or somewhere in the AdminCP where you can just tick a name and unban them by usergroup. I have it so my Moderators can ban but they cannot unban as they can't modify individual user permissions.

Something that'd be nice to have is an "Unban User" feature. It's rather inefficient to only have usergroups with user permission editing to be able to unban a user. I think there should either be a command by usergroup which can unban or somewhere in the AdminCP where you can just tick a name and unban them by usergroup. I have it so my Moderators can ban but they cannot unban as they can't modify individual user permissions.

You can use the chat command /unban username

Top Bottom