TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

@Luke Foreman I want to use the "new threads on shout" feature *only* for some forums...there are a way to have that? If not, can you please add it in the next version?

Yes, create a user with access to only the forums you want notifications from, and set the user ID in the 'Forum activity permissions user' option

I'm using the free version currently, but i'm looking to upgrade to the pro because this add-on is phenomenal. But I have a question, does the shoutbox for pro support @mention feature?

Is there a way to temporarily remove Taigachat pro from my forum.. When I disable the add on it does not remove the shoutbox or functionality...

@Luke Foreman How i can have the last messages on top like this shoutbox without having the message box on top? I suggest you to add this as an option on next version, is more logical to see the last message on top (i know that there are the "reverse direction"...but with the message box on the top it's not usable).

I suggest also to add on the next version a bot feature that will post random messages on the shoutbox with bbcode...very useful to send important messages to the users related a new things on the forum.

@Luke Foreman How i can have the last messages on top like this shoutbox without having the message box on top? I suggest you to add this as an option on next version, is more logical to see the last message on top (i know that there are the "reverse direction"...but with the message box on the top it's not usable).

I suggest also to add on the next version a bot feature that will post random messages on the shoutbox with bbcode...very useful to send important messages to the users related a new things on the forum.

In template dark_taigachat_chatbox, you'll see two lines like this:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$taigachat.reverse}">

Swap the ! from one to the other

Hi.

Why my moderator can ban me from taigachat ? i'm super administrator

Arguably not a bug, but I'll fix this for the next update

Is there a way to temporarily remove Taigachat pro from my forum.. When I disable the add on it does not remove the shoutbox or functionality...

Disabling the addon should completely remove the shoutbox, perhaps there is an issue with caching?

In template dark_taigachat_chatbox, you'll see two lines like this:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$taigachat.reverse}">

Swap the ! from one to the other

Okay, but as i said i want to mantain the message box on the bottom, like the default Taigachat and the example that i linked in my previous post.

Okay, but as i said i want to mantain the message box on the bottom, like the default Taigachat and the example that i linked in my previous post.

Yes that will swap the message box only, use the ACP 'reverse' option to control message ordering

free version have problems with bbcode, also codes who provide to show chat above forum view not works, same thing with this premium option i see this on my friend board.

When i try to use the reverse option, it will also change the position of message box...

Resolved this, thanks...other question: how i can change the size/color of text in the chat?

I want also to insert a bigger version of avatars (like 24X24), how i can do it?

Top Bottom