TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Resolved this, thanks...other question: how i can change the size/color of text in the chat?

I want also to insert a bigger version of avatars (like 24X24), how i can do it?

@Luke Foreman

Also, the permission system on post new threads doens't work...example i set the permission of a user that has access only to 4 areas but on the shout i see new threads from all the forum...
Also it posts threads from private forums when users has no permission to see!

@Luke Foreman

Also, the permission system on post new threads doens't work...example i set the permission of a user that has access only to 4 areas but on the shout i see new threads from all the forum...
Also it posts threads from private forums when users has no permission to see!

I'm not aware of any issues with the system

Try logging in as the user to ensure they definitely don't have access to those areas

I don't know if it's just my forum, but when you prune the shoutbox - it doesn't "globally refresh" the page, only for myself when I prune it. Is there a possibility this can be added?

I don't know if it's just my forum, but when you prune the shoutbox - it doesn't "globally refresh" the page, only for myself when I prune it. Is there a possibility this can be added?
It's normal behavior for everyone of us :)

Hello, I have installed chat. I also have the widget framework addon.
The chat works over at the sidebar however when I click on full, I get a blank white page.
Also is there a way to move up the block containing the chat on the sidebar. Currently it is way down the bottom of that page.
Thanks for helping :)

Hello, This is all brand new to me, how do I lower the display order. I have looked up the manual and it only mentions the order of notices. Where would I find the order of those sidebar blocks?
Thankyou :)

Hello, This is all brand new to me, how do I lower the display order. I have looked up the manual and it only mentions the order of notices. Where would I find the order of those sidebar blocks?
Open the Taigachat Widget.
You will see it on the bottom.

I moved it to 1 and it did not move. I am in the widget framework section, right at the bottom the display order was 10, no change at all when I changed that to 1.

YAY, that is perfect. Its exactly where I want it to be now.

Now all I need is to work out how to get the full view to work without it being just a white screen.

Top Bottom