TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

This is likely an issue specific to your hosting provider - does it work with speed mode disabled?

Everything works fine with speed mode, its just he I/O usage red lines, I'm just worried my server provider would limit my site or something because of it.

My host did update something on their end I have no idea what, I think my php admin was updated but here are some specs below, I'm shared hosting. But I am moving to a new server today with SSD's so I can wait and see if anything changes with the new server. Thanks

Apache version 2.2.25
PHP version 5.3.26
MySQL version 5.5.32-cll
Architecture x86_64
Operating system linux
Perl version 5.10.1
Kernel version 2.6.32-458.6.2.lve1.2.28.el6.x86_64
cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

Forgive if this was answered already. I tried searching but did not find anything. Is this branded? If so, what is the Brand Free price?

Anyone know how I can get the cat bar above chat to be the same size as the normal ones? See screen shot for example. The one above the chat is a lot taller than the others.

catbars.jpg

@Luke Foreman

I'm not 100% sure I'm correct, but I believe TaigaChat is causing an issue with the xf_deferred tabled being processed. I was having an issue with emails not being sent and did some investigation, they work correctly if I disable TaigaChat. Enabled, the deferred emails don't get ran for extremely long intervals of time.

Reactions: rdn
@Luke Foreman

I'm not 100% sure I'm correct, but I believe TaigaChat is causing an issue with the xf_deferred tabled being processed. I was having an issue with emails not being sent and did some investigation, they work correctly if I disable TaigaChat. Enabled, the deferred emails don't get ran for extremely long intervals of time.

Maybe try disabling the 'taigachat rebuild public html' cron

Anyone know how I can get the cat bar above chat to be the same size as the normal ones? See screen shot for example. The one above the chat is a lot taller than the others.

catbars.jpg

This is likely the MOTD area using up the extra space - simply hide it with CSS

Maybe try disabling the 'taigachat rebuild public html' cthat.

This is likely the MOTD area using up the extra space - simply hide it with CSS
Thanks for the reply Luke. Would you use something like display:none? And if so where exactly would I add that. Sorry, just starting to learn CSS.

Just for information, it's possible to use the paid version and the free version on the same forum?

Try:
Code:
.dark_taigachat_full .taigachat_motd {
display: none !important;
}
.taigachat_motd {
display: none !important;
}

Still no luck. Appreciate the help though. Must be something else causing it. Not a huge deal, just would like them all the same.

No, I didn't upgrade, I guess I should, but no interesting feature were added last, so I thought I will wait, until sound notification and highlighting will be added. I am using the version released just before the latest one. Now I at least know, that there is no point to looking for those phrases :D Thanks for the reply :)

Top Bottom