TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Any possibility of multiple "rooms" or more than one tab? For larger forums, the main page can get extremely cluttered with notifications & multiple replies.

2 features of the most famous vbulletin shoutbox:

Custom Chat Rooms: Your users can now set up their own Chat-Tabs, where they get to set who can come and chat. Perfect for clubs, guilds etc. Admins can also create permanent Chat rooms for specific usergroups etc. – perfect for a staff only chat room for instance, or to reward loyal members!

Custom Shoutbox Instances: Ever wanted a separate shoutbox just for your admin forum? Got a part of your board only for VIP members? Now you can set a shoutbox specific to those areas.

Any possibility of multiple "rooms" or more than one tab? For larger forums, the main page can get extremely cluttered with notifications & multiple replies.

2 features of the most famous vbulletin shoutbox:

Custom Chat Rooms: Your users can now set up their own Chat-Tabs, where they get to set who can come and chat. Perfect for clubs, guilds etc. Admins can also create permanent Chat rooms for specific usergroups etc. – perfect for a staff only chat room for instance, or to reward loyal members!

Custom Shoutbox Instances: Ever wanted a separate shoutbox just for your admin forum? Got a part of your board only for VIP members? Now you can set a shoutbox specific to those areas.

Didn't you already suggest this? - http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-chat-shoutbox-paid.40821/page-33#post-546880

I've changed the name of the navigation tab for my chat but I can't remember where I edited the name of the tab (or where it grabs that name from). Anyone know where you change that? Cheers :)

I've changed the name of the navigation tab for my chat but I can't remember where I edited the name of the tab (or where it grabs that name from). Anyone know where you change that? Cheers :)

It should be the dark_taigachat phrase

I found a slight problem. In a situation that one keeps the shoutbox private, e.g. just for mods, a guest or registered user can find out the existence of the shoutbox and who is using it..
See here..
http://prntscr.com/18uhtz
How do we disable this?

Additionally if a user has no access but clicks on the taigachat then he gets an access denied message, however all other users in chat see him as in being in chat on the portal block (and I presume it also happens in the widgets too..)..

Last edited:
I found a slight problem. In a situation that one keeps the shoutbox private, e.g. just for mods, a guest or registered user can find out the existence of the shoutbox and who is using it..
See here..
http://prntscr.com/18uhtz
How do we disable this?

Edit the phrase dark_viewing_shoutbox to something like 'Viewing forum list'

Additionally if a user has no access but clicks on the taigachat then he gets an access denied message, however all other users in chat see him as in being in chat on the portal block (and I presume it also happens in the widgets too..)..

Noted, will fix that

I've had to disable this mod for now, it was causing memory issues :(
I'm working with the host to see what we can do about it, a few of our members liked the chat.

Thought this would be very easy to figure out, maybe it is just me, lol, how do you reset all users chat text colors back to default, theme default?

Or a user?

Problem is if you have a light and dark skin, if you change to a different light text, it is not viewable on the light skin and vice versa with dark text, there has to be a way to change back to default,

Figured it out, just deleted all the values in color picker other than #, went back to default for both skins

Installed this this evening and have been toying with it. Got it on the front page and have new posts and recent posts displaying in the box - as I was testing out I went from public forums (which pulled up instantly nicely) but when I then posted in the private section it did not display in the box, is there a setting for this or does it not display in private noded?

another question is the letting on the buttons for italic and etc arent very clear how can i change the color

Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 11.13.21 PM.webp

very good addon.

one question please how to change the time in timestamp (the time not the format).

i tried setting local time in xenforo admin php still not working.

thx.

Top Bottom