TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

can i enable tiaga chat pro for certain user groups only? or maybe just certain features for a certain user group?

Yes you can use the XenForo permissions system for this

i don't have chaining the color option what should i do

<span class='mceIcon mce_bold'></span>:
<span class='mceIcon mce_italic'></span>:
<span class='mceIcon mce_strikethrough'></span>:
<span class='mceIcon mce_link'></span>:

how to add

View attachment 45202

You've most likely not reverted a dark_taigachat* template after updating

You've most likely not reverted a dark_taigachat* template after updating

i was never asked to reverted any template during the update and even now i can't find any templete to reverted

Regarding the daily archiving routine, I changed the daily cleanup cron to run every 8 hours, and changed the getMessagesToday() function to give me the messages of the last 8 hours, rather than 24 hours.
Code:
WHERE date > UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-60*60*8 and taigachat.activity=0

I assume this would solve problems of the archive posts being very large with a lot of chat activity?

Hi, I am very new to this add-on. I have a couple questions regarding how to use this add-on.

1) I accidentally use the PRUNED function while I was playing with the add-on. So how could I find those deleted chatting messages then?

2) How to use "img" and "url" these two functions? I have tried my ways to make it work, I directed it to my pc picture folders or web links but it didn't work. :(:notworthy: ... Can someone help me with more detailed clarification? Thanks.

Hi, I am very new to this add-on. I have a couple questions regarding how to use this add-on.

1) I accidentally use the PRUNED function while I was playing with the add-on. So how could I find those deleted chatting messages then?

2) How to use "img" and "url" these two functions? I have tried my ways to make it work, I directed it to my pc picture folders or web links but it didn't work. :(:notworthy: ... Can someone help me with more detailed clarification? Thanks.

1) Unfortunately unless you had a database backup or the archive to thread feature enabled, the messages are lost

2) Assuming you have 'BBCode parser level' set to 'basic' or 'full', they will function the same as normal tags

Hi Luke, thanks for quickly reply. I can insert image from web now, but how to use img to insert images from my pc?

Thanks.

Unfortunately that isn't possible, you'd need to first upload the image to an image hosting website

Do you know how I would go about fixing the MOTD displaying in the shoutbox correctly for our style?

motd.webp

I had to highlight it so you could see the text, otherwise it's white on white

thanks]

oh also, I just saw that you can archive the chat in a thread!!

I love you for that :love:
I've wanted that for ever. ;)

Do you know how I would go about fixing the MOTD displaying in the shoutbox correctly for our style?

View attachment 46373

I had to highlight it so you could see the text, otherwise it's white on white

thanks]

oh also, I just saw that you can archive the chat in a thread!!

I love you for that :love:
I've wanted that for ever. ;)

Can you PM me a link and a test account?

How does one move the shoutbox from between Forums & Members to another position on the navbar?

This is a little difficult to manage with the tools currently available in XenForo.

If you wish to move it relative to other addons: enable Debug Mode and go to Admin CP > Development > Code Event Listeners > navigation_tabs (under TaigaChat Pro), and adjust the callback execution order. Note this will not be preserved between taigachat updates.

If you wish to move all custom tabs (I suspect this is what you want): in the template navigation, move the entire block of code under where it says 'extra tabs: middle' to anywhere else in the template.

Request Like Feature
Each Shoutbox message should be likeable by a button. of course this feature should be activable in ACP options. It doesn't push user "like counter" higher (ACP option). every user can activate the alert for shoutboxes likes in user control center options.

If you wish to move it relative to other addons: enable Debug Mode and go to Admin CP > Development > Code Event Listeners > navigation_tabs (under TaigaChat Pro), and adjust the callback execution order. Note this will not be preserved between taigachat updates.

Thanks very much for your time. Yes, we'd like to move it at the very end of everything and be the last option in the navbar. And thank you for the heads up regarding future updates. So far your add-on has been rock solid, efficient and it doesn't seem to take up a lot of resources on our machine. An excellent piece of programming.

Thanks very much for your time. Yes, we'd like to move it at the very end of everything and be the last option in the navbar. And thank you for the heads up regarding future updates.

Yep in that case you'd need to do it the second way I suggested

Top Bottom