how can i change ?

Hello,

Sorry for my English, I speak french ^^

I would like to have a MOTD bar like :
859d6598797e696f7ee5d46396d08d4f.png

But on my forum i only have that :

65454511f7821011eb829b1df45f93e1.png

how can i change ?

It looks like you might have outdated dark_taigachat templates, judging by the broken layout. I would recommend reverting or merging any changes to templates beginning with "dark_taigachat"

Had this sorted awhile back but for the lie of me forgot how to change the hover color on the tool bar buttons:

cap.gif

Can some one lead in me in the right direction. Checked a few templates but couldn't find anything. Basically want to change the color of the hover state. Looking for some code to add in extra.css

On my site we only use this chat a few times a year for special events.

Well tonight is one of those special events. I have re-enabled the plug in and the chat now shows in the navbar, but when you click it you are brought into the chat, however no one can chat and it says (0 in chat) and while you can type in the box to send a message it will not let you click the send message button.

How do I turn it on? I checked the usergroup permissions and they are set to be able to post away...

Help!

When registered users type in the popup the text is not visible to them until they post their comment. I've checked permissions for "registered" users and I can't find where the problem might be. Posting in "full view" is not a problem.

Its currently set for "Thumbnail Zoom: Display a thumbnail which uses XenForo's click to expand effect"
Doesnt work
So... whats the fix?
I am using the latest XF and UI.X template

Top Bottom