TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

if u remmber u helped me with the code ,, to remove all the bb cods . on the free taiga chat ,, now
u see the smaile for the emote , but it wont open to show the emote
can u fix it for me ?

Does anyone know why the chat does not auto refresh on ipads when set to normal mode, but with speed mode on it works?

Just a quick thing as I'm trying to go to bed. We had our shoutbox post an archive. The thread id is still 3160. Has the phrasing of it changed in the pro version? Do I have to put a whole URL or something? We have not new logs since our upgrade.

Just a quick thing as I'm trying to go to bed. We had our shoutbox post an archive. The thread id is still 3160. Has the phrasing of it changed in the pro version? Do I have to put a whole URL or something? We have not new logs since our upgrade.

You need to re update these settings in Options >> Taiga Chat Pro:

archivechat.webp

There hasn't been any changes to the settings for that, have you tried running the taigachat cleanup cron manually and checking the xenforo error log?

Ok ,, I removed all the bb codes from the chat , but I want when admin or a mod come to the chat ,so he have a diffrent
Text color ,, is it poseble ?

Updates will be sent via email

I will look into this. Did it start happening in 1.0.5 or has it always happened?
It's always happened with this new pro version, but i have only just got a iPad myself to be able to test out my users reports of it. With speed mode on it works fine, but i can not really use speed mode due to the file being public and the time zones not working :)

Hello! When I went to add the TaigaChat widget to my framework, I get the following error when trying to import the file:
  • Invalid Widget Position specified: hook:forum_list_nodes. The position must be a list of existing templates' name (separate by comma).
  • Please enter a positive whole number.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Wouldn't it be forum_list only?

Or if it is for a specific node, wouldn't you have to list that node id somewhere?

Hello! When I went to add the TaigaChat widget to my framework, I get the following error when trying to import the file:
  • Invalid Widget Position specified: hook:forum_list_nodes. The position must be a list of existing templates' name (separate by comma).
  • Please enter a positive whole number.
Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

If I remember correctly that error means you need to update Widget Framework

Just bought the add-on and liking it so far. So many pages to read, and not sure if already suggested so i'll be throwing it out there anyways. Is there future developments on a "tagging" feature? For example: Mention a user that is also on the chat with a "@Dante_B I like the color red too" and by mentioning the member, it will give them a notification of some sort?

Also, I want to disable this add-on form registered members with less than 10 post. So is it possible to make the chat still visible, but with a message overly stating that they will need 10 post and above to activate this add-on feature?

Just bought the add-on and liking it so far. So many pages to read, and not sure if already suggested so i'll be throwing it out there anyways. Is there future developments on a "tagging" feature? For example: Mention a user that is also on the chat with a "@Dante_B I like the color red too" and by mentioning the member, it will give them a notification of some sort?

Also, I want to disable this add-on form registered members with less than 10 post. So is it possible to make the chat still visible, but with a message overly stating that they will need 10 post and above to activate this add-on feature?

Not sure about the overlay, but with Usergroup Permissions, you can do the other part.

If I remember correctly that error means you need to update Widget Framework

Updated it and that fixed the issue. Cheers!
One last question, when I add the sidebar shoutbox to the forums, is there a way to remove the time stamp and mini avatars from just the sidebar version of the shoutbox and not the full-width version?
Thanks again!

Updated it and that fixed the issue. Cheers!
One last question, when I add the sidebar shoutbox to the forums, is there a way to remove the time stamp and mini avatars from just the sidebar version of the shoutbox and not the full-width version?
Thanks again!

Could likely do it with extra css. Can't see your site, so not entirely sure. But don't see why you couldn't.

Top Bottom