• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TaigaChat - AJAX shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sure if its an error of Taigachat but take a look here...
RkD

i am also getting randomly disconnected and getting that messages also

any fix for that?

Another suggestion DI. The screenshot explains it. :)

~

Floating it right looks a bit weird imho, but then again it looks out of place enough as it is in the center. Will see what I can do :)

Now sure if its an error of Taigachat but take a look here...
RkD

i am also getting randomly disconnected and getting that messages also

any fix for that?

I vaguely remember that being an issue ages ago. Can you give me more details about how the permissions are set for the users that are getting logged out?

Also what do you mean by 'disconnected' exactly?

I like them in the middle where they are now.

I guess though whatever you do I will be able to change it myself by editing the css.

by disconnected i mean that i am randomly just logging out of my website (though it shows me online i am not :S)
Permission for Admin (Me) is all set to Allow

Same for him only thing he is denied is on editing and deleting messages

by disconnected i mean that i am randomly just logging out of my website (though it shows me online i am not :S)
Permission for Admin (Me) is all set to Allow

Same for him only thing he is denied is on editing and deleting messages

Are you running any other addons? Do you have the latest versions of TaigaChat and XenForo installed?

I can only confirm the last two addons as working with TaigaChat. Does anyone else run any of those with TaigaChat?

You could try disabling the other addons to see if the problem disappears.
Online Status is fine.

I run XenMedio on mine along with TaigaChat and have no problems.

do not appear in the xenporta with module or sidebar
do not worry about not rushing things ...

Floating it right looks a bit weird imho, but then again it looks out of place enough as it is in the center. Will see what I can do :)

No worries. I've made the adjustment myself and floated them to the right giving them a 15px margin-right upping the margin-bottom from 5 to 10px and lowered the radius on the bbcode buttons to 5px which now looks better imo. It's a 10 second alteration so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom