• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TaigaChat - AJAX shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DI,

Great mod! Ive just updated to the latest version. I use the flexile dark template so the toolbar looks a little off. You can see at mmazone.com.au

Is there anything I can do to make the toolbar a bit more visible? Thanks

Regarding this code in the dark_taigachat_full template:
Code:
 <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users">
  <xen:map from="$taigachat.onlineUsers" to="$onlineUsers" />
 </xen:include>

I removed it as I don't want a members online and a members in chat block.
What does the mapping do exactly as the previous version just had an include template.

I notice that the members in chat doesn't seem to auto update now, unless it didn't before and I imagined it...

How can I change it so that it doesn't scroll back to the latest post after a refresh?

It just gets a little annoying when you're trying to go back read something.

Regarding this code in the dark_taigachat_full template:
Code:
 <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users">
  <xen:map from="$taigachat.onlineUsers" to="$onlineUsers" />
 </xen:include>

I removed it as I don't want a members online and a members in chat block.
What does the mapping do exactly as the previous version just had an include template.

I've combined most if not all TaigaChat variables into the one $taigachat array (mainly to fix XenPorta support, as well as general tidiness), so that lets the sidebar_online_users template access the variable ($onlineUsers) it expects.

I notice that the members in chat doesn't seem to auto update now, unless it didn't before and I imagined it...

You must have imagined it :p

:D fair enough.

The latest update really finishes chat off nicely.
Just being able to click smilies, embed images and use basic BB Code is great.

Fatal error: Function __autoload(Dark_TaigaChat_Install) threw an exception of type 'ErrorException' in /home/cogumelo/public_html/comunidade/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php on line 230

I keep on getting the above error when trying to install, seems like the last few addons I tried to install gave me this. Does anyone know what the message means?

Fatal error: Function __autoload(Dark_TaigaChat_Install) threw an exception of type 'ErrorException' in /home/cogumelo/public_html/comunidade/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php on line 230

I keep on getting the above error when trying to install, seems like the last few addons I tried to install gave me this. Does anyone know what the message means?

Sounds like your XenForo installation is corrupted somehow, try reuploading everything

Sent donation couple days ago. Keep up the good work Darkimmortal, and thanks for these great add-ons.

I doubt that will work due to: paused when document/tab is not focused

Basically you would need to have the page open and focused permanently, which defeats the point of an audible alert.

Click the red x on the right hand side of the template list or open the template and click the Revert button at the bottom.

not sure how to do that? Been looking for a revert fuction do you know where it located.. thanks

If you go to your theme's template list, look for any dark_taigachat templates that are in red, click them then click 'Revert template'

Edit: Ninja'd :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom