• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TaigaChat - AJAX shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to have an option to edit the height of the shoutbox?

Edit: By the way, when trying to uninstall it I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Would it be possible to have an option to edit the height of the shoutbox?

Edit: By the way, when trying to uninstall it I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

You can edit the height in the template dark_taigachat.css under the rules #taigachat_box (sidebar) and #taigachat_full #taigachat_box (full size). I'll likely make this an admin option in the next version.

And I really should have tested the uninstall code :p

You can edit the height in the template dark_taigachat.css under the rules #taigachat_box (sidebar) and #taigachat_full #taigachat_box (full size). I'll likely make this an admin option in the next version.

And I really should have tested the uninstall code :p

I'd appreciate if you could. I would like to remove it from one board and I can't. ;)

Thanks for a great mod! One question though.

I would rather my members use the full shoutbox page instead of adding it to the sidebar, so I wanted to find out if there was an easy way to add to the sidebar or the members online area a list of people in the shoutbox so they could see if their friends are there or if anyone was there.

Thanks!
Jamie

Greate mods. Hope you allow people change the url /taigachat/ to whatever like shoutbox etc..

Thanks

Can't be done very easily as an option - if you're desperate you could change it manually in several places.

Thanks for a great mod! One question though.

I would rather my members use the full shoutbox page instead of adding it to the sidebar, so I wanted to find out if there was an easy way to add to the sidebar or the members online area a list of people in the shoutbox so they could see if their friends are there or if anyone was there.

Thanks!
Jamie

I'll see about putting together a sidebar template to do that in a later release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom