• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TaigaChat - AJAX shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Would it be possible to have an option to edit the height of the shoutbox?

Edit: By the way, when trying to uninstall it I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Luke F

Would it be possible to have an option to edit the height of the shoutbox?

Edit: By the way, when trying to uninstall it I get "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

You can edit the height in the template dark_taigachat.css under the rules #taigachat_box (sidebar) and #taigachat_full #taigachat_box (full size). I'll likely make this an admin option in the next version.

And I really should have tested the uninstall code :p

Lucas

You can edit the height in the template dark_taigachat.css under the rules #taigachat_box (sidebar) and #taigachat_full #taigachat_box (full size). I'll likely make this an admin option in the next version.

And I really should have tested the uninstall code :p

I'd appreciate if you could. I would like to remove it from one board and I can't. ;)

doobbe

Greate mods. Hope you allow people change the url /taigachat/ to whatever like shoutbox etc..

Thanks

Jamie

Thanks for a great mod! One question though.

I would rather my members use the full shoutbox page instead of adding it to the sidebar, so I wanted to find out if there was an easy way to add to the sidebar or the members online area a list of people in the shoutbox so they could see if their friends are there or if anyone was there.

Thanks!
Jamie

Luke F

Greate mods. Hope you allow people change the url /taigachat/ to whatever like shoutbox etc..

Thanks

Can't be done very easily as an option - if you're desperate you could change it manually in several places.

Thanks for a great mod! One question though.

I would rather my members use the full shoutbox page instead of adding it to the sidebar, so I wanted to find out if there was an easy way to add to the sidebar or the members online area a list of people in the shoutbox so they could see if their friends are there or if anyone was there.

Thanks!
Jamie

I'll see about putting together a sidebar template to do that in a later release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.