XF 2.2 Tags on search result page / tag result page

MichaelR

So in the 2.2 RC1 version i suddenly see tags on the search result page and the tag result page (when you click on a tag). Personally i dont like the looks as it is now.
Is there a way where i can remove this from both pages?

chrome_adxf5qQyRl.png

chrome_rVqLNIUXRg.webp

Solution
get these lines from the search result page and the tag result page?
Edit the templates Mike suggested.
Search for the 'tagging' section, and comment it out.

For example, in template search_result_thread you'd comment out lines 25 through 32 (inclusive). So it would look thusly ...

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 20.53.43.webp
If i want to delete that full line on both pages (tags and search result page)
You realise that if the thread's tag(s) match the search term, it will show within results, with no visible reasons to see why it matches and is included in results? It may cause users to tell you search isn't working properly.

You realise that if the thread's tag(s) match the search term, it will show within results, with no visible reasons to see why it matches and is included in results? It may cause users to tell you search isn't working properly.
Yes i know this. Still i like to hide/remove the result lines on those 2 pages.

Is there anyone who can show me what i need to do to get these lines from the search result page and the tag result page?
Mike said it must be edited on each search_result_* template but my knowledge does not go this far so i know what i need to remove.
Thank you.

get these lines from the search result page and the tag result page?
Edit the templates Mike suggested.
Search for the 'tagging' section, and comment it out.

For example, in template search_result_thread you'd comment out lines 25 through 32 (inclusive). So it would look thusly ...

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 20.53.43.webp

Solution
Top Bottom