MG 1.1 Tagged media showing wrong "Last Used"?

Kevin

Here's one I haven't been able to recreate yet...

While browsing the ACP Tags (admin.php?tags) some of them caught my attention because the "Last Used" date is 2004! :cautious:

XF 2004 Tags.webp

When viewing the media page (Straights of Gibraltar) it shows the tags at the top of the page with the 2004 date below the image.

To recreate it I've tried using both the "Add Tags" at the top of a media page and also the "Edit Media" button to add tags but when I do that and then view the tags in the ACP it shows the date as of today as expected. I also tried adding tags to other media from that year.

Any thoughts on what else to try to recreate it?

XF 1.5.0
MG 1.1.0

Were these new tags or did they exist pre-MG 1.1 (and thus were imported)?
Did MG support importing of tags earlier than 1.1? The media that goes back to 2004 would have been originally in a vB installation using vBa Gallery which was then imported into XF using Sonnb's Xen Media Gallery (XMG) which was then imported into XF Gallery (all done prior to installing MG 1.1). Previously I wasn't using any add-ons for tags.

XFMG 1.0 and before already supported content tags in its own isolated system. The importers from various galleries will have brought the tags into this system.

These were migrated to the new content tag system for 1.5 during upgrade to XFMG 1.1.

XFMG 1.0 and before already supported content tags in its own isolated system. The importers from various galleries will have brought the tags into this system.

These were migrated to the new content tag system for 1.5 during upgrade to XFMG 1.1.
Ah, that likely explains it, thanks. I have no idea honestly why just one image out of thousands would've had tags over the years that ended up being imported but it can at least be likely explained. :)

Top Bottom