Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
Is this a known bug?

The "Forum-specific Tag Cloud Widget" doesn't work as expected for me.
It still includes tags that are not being used on the current forum I'm viewing.

The widget is shown in thread view, by the way, below the quick reply.

Add:
Also every time you open the widget, the Limit > how many tags will be shown for the tags cloud widget
It will always reset to 25.

Last edited:
It still includes tags that are not being used on the current forum I'm viewing.
@Xon did this get reverted?
Also every time you open the widget, the Limit > how many tags will be shown for the tags cloud widget
It will always reset to 25.
Is this standard Xenforo functionality with all widgets?

Is this standard Xenforo functionality with all widgets?
You mean the issue that resets the value to 25 (default)? No, with other widgets it doesn't do that.

Is this a known bug?

Just to add, on forum_view it works fine, but doesn't work as expected on thread_view.

Season 2 Please GIF by Amazon Prime Video

@Xon Can I send you an hour's worth of fee for this to be fixed?
Thank you so much.

I have an exception right after upgrading to 2.2.11:
Code:
INSERT  INTO `xf_tagess_synonym` (`tag_id`, `parent_tag_id`) VALUES (?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1516): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_tagess_synon...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1248): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Entity/Tag.php(270): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Entity/Tag.php(174): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Entity\Tag->_processSynonym(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1272): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Entity\Tag->_postSave()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(71): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(189): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#11 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tag.php(116): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tag->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tag', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Admin\Controller\Tag), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Admin\Controller\Tag), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}

========================================
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/admin.php?tags/flask.59/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://domain/admin.php?tags/flask.59/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tags/flask_59/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["tag"] => string(5) "flask"
    ["tag_url"] => string(5) "flask"
    ["tagess_category_id"] => string(11) "programming"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(6) "python"
    ["synonyms"] => string(6) "python"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/admin.php?tags/flask.59/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thanks!

It appears in the control panel, not something that I see when operating
Do you mean the console? If so, right-click on the page once the error has occurred, then Inspect, then click the Console tab and you can track it down that way.
Is it still happening with the latest release?

@Xon & @Stuart Wright, what do you think of grouping tags together under a parent tag? I know there are tag categories (even though i don't know what they are doing) but in my opinion it would be much better if we could have a "TV" tag, with the Sub Tags "Plasma", "OLED" and "LCD".

I don’t believe so.
I have an exception right after upgrading to 2.2.11:
Code:
INSERT  INTO `xf_tagess_synonym` (`tag_id`, `parent_tag_id`) VALUES (?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1516): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_tagess_synon...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1248): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Entity/Tag.php(270): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Entity/Tag.php(174): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Entity\Tag->_processSynonym(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1272): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Entity\Tag->_postSave()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(71): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(189): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#11 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tag.php(116): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tag->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tag', 'Save', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Admin\Controller\Tag), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Admin\Controller\Tag), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}

========================================
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "/admin.php?tags/flask.59/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://domain/admin.php?tags/flask.59/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tags/flask_59/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["tag"] => string(5) "flask"
    ["tag_url"] => string(5) "flask"
    ["tagess_category_id"] => string(11) "programming"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(6) "python"
    ["synonyms"] => string(6) "python"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/admin.php?tags/flask.59/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thanks!
Are you getting this error with the latest version?
@Xon & @Stuart Wright, what do you think of grouping tags together under a parent tag? I know there are tag categories (even though i don't know what they are doing) but in my opinion it would be much better if we could have a "TV" tag, with the Sub Tags "Plasma", "OLED" and "LCD".
For what purpose? How would this present itself in the front end?

Top Bottom