Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
I noticed that when an add-on (either official ones, or 3rd party add-ons) has tags, and when you hover the mouse over the tags, the popup containing the tagline and the links to the tag page and ... don't appear. (it just appears in threads)

Is this as expected or is a bug? either way, is there any plan to make it site-wide? so that any where that tags are implemented, hovering the mouse over the tag brings up the popup?
It is a limitation of the tags integration

@Xon Wiki icon missing in tag management. Also Select all icon missing.

View attachment 205100

View attachment 205101
Will look at it.

@Xon Also Tags wiki preview popup no more working with this update.
@Nirjonadda the tags wiki preview popup related code hasn't changed since release. I'll need to investigate as I expect it is rather fragile as it was ported nearly as-is from the XF1.x version.

It should be working;
1562609923936.webp

(That disable phrase really should be delete)

Can you check the styling on the select element? (you might have a style compatibility issue) The in-line style should be setting the font-family to include font-awesome.

It should be working;
View attachment 206026

(That disable phrase really should be delete)

Can you check the styling on the select element? (you might have a style compatibility issue) The in-line style should be setting the font-family to include font-awesome.

Still are same but what style compatibility issue? Admin CP using Xenforo default style?

ScreenShot01146.webp

In avForumsTagEss_thread_view_grouped_tags Change the line;
Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$groupedTagsData.tags" value="$groupedTag">
to
Code:
<xf:foreach loop="$groupedTagsData.tags" value="$groupedTag" i="$i" if="$i < 3">
(change the '3' to what you want)

You'll likely need to shim in a <xf:if contentcheck="true"> around the <li> tag with <xf:contentcheck></xf:contentcheck> around the inner foreach loop.

Running into an error with Tag Essentials 2.1.0. I get this error when i click into the thread title area or click post thread for a new thread. No errors on the admin page in Xenforo, just getting this popup. I can make the thread and save with tags, so i'm not sure what it's having an issue with here.

Tag Essentials 2.1.0
Xenforo 2.1.2
PHP version 7.0.33
MySQL version 5.5.5

1565395661328.webp

Running into an error with Tag Essentials 2.1.0. I get this error when i click into the thread title area or click post thread for a new thread. No errors on the admin page in Xenforo, just getting this popup. I can make the thread and save with tags, so i'm not sure what it's having an issue with here.

Tag Essentials 2.1.0
Xenforo 2.1.2
PHP version 7.0.33
MySQL version 5.5.5

View attachment 208187
Please open the javascript console (f12 on most browsers), and check if there are any errors when you do this.

Please open the javascript console (f12 on most browsers), and check if there are any errors when you do this.

I've tried reinstalling without any luck.

Looks like it can't find this:
/misc/tagess/add-from-prefix:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

1565716275081.webp

Top Bottom