Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
This add-on development improvement by @Xon So this add-on should continuous development by Xon and can take over the development of the add-on?

My suite of resources has now been restored after some consideration on how to handle their management while they were temporarily unavailable.
For clarification, while I do not have the time to give support for installations and bug reports for this addon (because there are no known bugs and it's working perfectly on my forum AVForums), I will be updating it with maintenance releases (as and when they are needed) which current license holders will be able to download. So no personal support, but yes, maintenance releases.
Also I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)

@Stuart Wright and Xon Getting Server error log. I see this add-on Unsupported but you should give bug fix update.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'nadda_data.tagess_tag_watch' doesn't exist src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Bangla aja Jan 24, 2020 at 4:38 AM

Stack trace

UPDATE  `tagess_tag_watch` SET `send_alert` = ? WHERE user_id = ?
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `tagess...', Array)
#5 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/Repository/TagWatch.php(80): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('tagess_tag_watc...', Array, 'user_id = ?', 5315)
#6 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Watched.php(69): AVForums\TagEssentials\Repository\TagWatch->setWatchStateForAll(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), 'watch_no_alert')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Watched->actionTagsManage(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Watched', 'TagsManage', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Pub\Controller\Watched), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Pub\Controller\Watched), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "/watched/tags/manage?state=watch_no_alert"
  ["referrer"] => string(35) "/watched/tags"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["state"] => string(14) "watch_no_alert"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(13) "/watched/tags"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"