Tag cloud styling

Tag cloud styling

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Brogan submitted a new resource:

Tag cloud styling - Tagtastic!

For those of you who like to inject a bit of colour, it is possible to individually style each tag class.

So instead of this:
View attachment 115463

You can have this:
View attachment 115464

It's quite simple to do using the individual tag class names such as tagCloudTag1, tagCloudTag2, up to tagCloudTag7, which is the highest one.

You can either use the EXTRA.css template and add your custom CSS like so:
Code:
.tagCloud .tagCloudTag4
{...

Read more about this resource...

i like this trick and want it for my forum, but does not work i guess for the current XF version. I inserted the following codes in my EXTRA.css but don't see colorful tags :)

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag4
{
color: orange;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag5
{
color: red;
font-weight: bold;
}

The CSS hasn't changed - it still works fine.

If you are using a custom style it could be that, or malformed code in EXTRA.css, preventing other code from executing.

The CSS hasn't changed - it still works fine.

If you are using a custom style it could be that, or malformed code in EXTRA.css, preventing other code from executing.
I made a copy of the default theme and then just changed theme colors and nothing more :) so my theme is still same as default theme but just colors changed.

I made a copy of the default theme and then just changed theme colors and nothing more :) so my theme is still same as default theme but just colors changed.

This:
or malformed code in EXTRA.css, preventing other code from executing.

Remove any other code in the extra.css template and see if that sorts the issue. Be sure to save any code that you remove though.

Top Bottom