Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
What is the best practice to go with when using a theme (Tactical in this case) when XenForo gets an update? Wait a little bit for the bugs to be worked out? I don't think there is anything in 2.02 that I absolutely need to have installed today, and would rather not break my forum if I don't need to.

BTW love Tactical, it fit our needs almost perfectly.

What is the best practice to go with when using a theme (Tactical in this case) when XenForo gets an update? Wait a little bit for the bugs to be worked out? I don't think there is anything in 2.02 that I absolutely need to have installed today, and would rather not break my forum if I don't need to.

BTW love Tactical, it fit our needs almost perfectly.
It is all up to you if you want to upgrade or not. You can find the change-log for the XenForo software upgrade here. Our latest theme upgrades were to catch it up with the latest Xenforo software version and to fix the quote backgrounds.

It is all up to you if you want to upgrade or not. You can find the change-log for the XenForo software upgrade here. Our latest theme upgrades were to catch it up with the latest Xenforo software version and to fix the quote backgrounds.

Thank you.. what is the typical turn around time? Seems like it was pretty fast, but other posters here are mentioning finding other issues. Do Theme creators get any kind of early access to the new software to test on? Or do you have to fix things on the fly?

Side note, what's the best way to upgrade the theme, download the new files and overwrite? I didn't see any kind of automated upgrade in the options, but I didn't search super hard. Just started with XenForo so still learning :)

@Nirjonadda

1. We've never had social media tooltips.
2. We've added an issue to check sticky on Edge.
3. Hopeful to have a TH Threads and Posts release in the near future.

Thank you.. what is the typical turn around time? Seems like it was pretty fast, but other posters here are mentioning finding other issues. Do Theme creators get any kind of early access to the new software to test on? Or do you have to fix things on the fly?

Side note, what's the best way to upgrade the theme, download the new files and overwrite? I didn't see any kind of automated upgrade in the options, but I didn't search super hard. Just started with XenForo so still learning :)

Sadly, we do not get early access to anything, nor do we get a heads up when a new upgrade is coming out, we find out the same time you guys do :)

Here are upgrade instructions: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/updating-uix

Not correct because I have worked this with v2.0.2.0.0 and not working after v2.0.2.1.0 update. OK about Social Media Open to new tab? That are fixed but why not work with new version?

Are you referring to the UI.X social media component, or the Share this Page widget? The widget's tooltips are working properly, and the UI.X component has never had tooltips.

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-11 at 8.06.06 AM.webp

of the style properties when change the size of the avatar to the largest size shown in this format
!! What is the solution ?!

View attachment 168601

of the style properties when change the size of the avatar to the largest size shown in this format
!! What is the solution ?!

The problem is that your avatar is larger than your post bit size. This is a default XF Style Property, which can be adjusted in Messages (right before the postbit avatar size.)

The size is not the same, Can someone help me please?

View attachment 168715

I have added a fix for this in our upcoming release. However, if you would like to fix it now, you can add the following code to extra.less

Less:
.message-userBanner.userBanner {display: block;}

Top Bottom