Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Considering purchasing. Could you make an ARK: Survival Evolved feel? That would make me super happy as that’s the biggest game I play.

Plan on getting my license for XF renewed in a couple weeks-ish.

Considering purchasing. Could you make an ARK: Survival Evolved feel? That would make me super happy as that’s the biggest game I play.

We're definitely considering some more games to add, but it should be super simple to do yourself as well, pretty much just a matter of changing the background image and adjusting some colors. In fact, one of the other games would likely be very close to what you'd want and only require a background change :)

We're definitely considering some more games to add, but it should be super simple to do yourself as well, pretty much just a matter of changing the background image and adjusting some colors. In fact, one of the other games would likely be very close to what you'd want and only require a background change :)
Sweet! Which one would that be? I can keep an eye on that when I renew in a couple weeks (maybe sooner if I get funds).

Depends on the image you choose really, all of the premade game styles are on the main resouce listing so there is probably something that would work with a background image you choose :)

Depends on the image you choose really, all of the premade game styles are on the main resouce listing so there is probably something that would work with a background image you choose :)
Looking forward to getting it! Looks like it'll fit in My "Dino themed stream".

EDIT: How would I edit the "borders" (aka catbg on smf) what shows topic titles, reply re: etc?

Last edited:
I use a bunch of child-styles,

The forum rank badges I have are located at {root}/badges/<name>.png.

But it only seems to show the images on the default theme (which is a Tactical child theme set as default).

How do I update the settings to show the images on all themes?

Hey there!

I had this inquiry since early UI.X builds being the page load flicker for all of your themes including Tactical which I am highly interested in buying soon but this issue strays me away from it considering I even addressed it two times few a months prior. The flickering happens when you switch pages (judging by demo and my UI.X 1 license).

Will you actually try to address it? Thanks.

Hey there!

I had this inquiry since early UI.X builds being the page load flicker for all of your themes including Tactical which I am highly interested in buying soon but this issue strays me away from it considering I even addressed it two times few a months prior. The flickering happens when you switch pages (judging by demo and my UI.X 1 license).

I'm using Tactical on XF2 I see no flickering nor did I see it with XF1 my OCD wouldn't have allowed it! ;)

Here it is on XF2: https://www.cozworld.com

Hey there!

Would you be able to take a screen recording of the issue? Not sure I've seen this happen before

The issue of flickering is our demo changer script, something we really need to fix. I'll get our Dev who built it to take a look. It has no bearing on the product itself though.

I'm using Tactical on XF2 I see no flickering nor did I see it with XF1 my OCD wouldn't have allowed it! ;)

Here it is on XF2: https://www.cozworld.com
White flash/page flicker doesn't seem to be an issue on your website but on the other hand the entire page jumps when being loaded?

Would you be able to take a screen recording of the issue? Not sure I've seen this happen before
The issue of flickering is our demo changer script, something we really need to fix. I'll get our Dev who built it to take a look. It has no bearing on the product itself though.
I noticed it comes down to the server's configuration, I got my old website to load fine* by deferring scripts in UI.X 1, although I feel like this issue should be addressed already in the stock configuration rather than having to use alternative solutions. Perhaps it's related to my browser, Opera?

Thanks.

White flash/page flicker doesn't seem to be an issue on your website but on the other hand the entire page jumps when being loaded?

I noticed it comes down to the server's configuration, I got my old website to load fine* by deferring scripts in UI.X 1, although I feel like this issue should be addressed already in the stock configuration rather than having to use alternative solutions. Perhaps it's related to my browser, Opera?

Thanks.
I think it’s on your end my site loads fine!

ThemeHouse updated Tactical with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.4.0.0 Released

Note: This is a major upgrade so if your upgrading from 2.0.2.1.0 or below there is some significant changes in this update, please review these FAQ's before continuing.

UI.X Tactical 2 2.0.4.0.0 Changelog:
  • Fixed gradients missing on the background image
  • Fixed overflow y on html
  • Fixed inline code text
  • Fixed [TH] Node icon change issues
Note...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jake B. I am not sure what is happening but my Logo is stuck now like a tiny mobile logo...

It's supposed to be 900 by 200 and I forgot where to fix it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom