Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
The issue is only occurring in your customized child theme, so a customization that you have made is breaking it currently.

No , I haven't working get sticky sidebar after the theme installation. So what customization you are referring?

No , I haven't working get sticky sidebar after the theme installation. So what customization you are referring?

I tested the function in your uncustomized parent theme, and it is in fact working. I did not locate the specific change that is stopping the function. Have you made any customizations to templates?

I tested the function in your uncustomized parent theme, and it is in fact working. I did not locate the specific change that is stopping the function. Have you made any customizations to templates?

Nothing, I hate making any manually template edit. So what you are fixed after reported that sticky sidebar not work? The fix parent theme are not applied for child theme?

Nothing, I hate making any manually template edit. So what you are fixed after reported that sticky sidebar not work? The fix parent theme are not applied for child theme?

The issue was that you added overflow-y: scroll to your entire page. Position sticky does not work within any overflow elements. I've removed this and it is now working.

The issue was that you added ```overflow-y: scroll``` to your entire page. Position sticky does not work within any ```overflow``` elements. I've removed this and it is now working.

What template? I have not added any code in template. Are you referring in extra.less template?

No, it was added in the Page Background style property in the extra css section. You can see it as one of your child themes customized components.

No, it was added in the Page Background style property in the extra css section. You can see it as one of your child themes customized components.

Yes but I am not added this code. This will added with default installation. Also customized Page background for Tactical framework - Parent - Style properties.

Why do I get this?
IKSgCXB-TLKohGzQNpualA.png

Sticky sidebar are not working correctly in Microsoft Edge. Also no more working Read/Unread node icon color with this update.

ScreenShot00081.webp

Top Bottom