[TAC] Discord Intergration [Paid] [Deleted]

The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard submitted a new resource:

[TAC] Discord Intergration - Interation between XenForo and Discord using the official API.

This intergration providies the ability for users to instantly sync their XenForo & Discord accounts with a click of a button on the user's end. Similar to twitter/google/facebook intergration. This allows for changes in a member's groups on your board to reflect on your server.

The addon also allows users to register on your site if they already have a discord account.

Installation Instructions: Please read the provided README_FIRST

Note: If you are using the previous version branded...

Read more about this resource...

Just as a note, you can get this version from the vIO site if you already own it. Eventually everything is going to slowly get moved from the TAC site where we are consolidating our resources/addons.

Added three notes to the resource description and to the readme file for the download.

Note: The Bot needs to have the "Administrator" permission. This is automatically done for you during the initializing process. Your server will receive a role with the bot's name.
Note 2: The Bot's group role needs to be the highest one on your role list via the server settings. Just drag and drop it, or the addon won't work!
Note 3: The official bot/api cannot alter the server owner. You'll need to add your self manually to the roles you'd like to have as the owner.

tried it fixed the issue, but bot don't autorank sometimes, when associate it redirect to this page https://discordapp.com/oauth2/error?error=invalid_request&error_description=Mismatching+redirect+URI.
and it associate user on xenforo but not autorank user in discord
chrome_2016-07-03_16-54-47.png

When you get this, you didn't insert the redirect URLs correctly.

I have delete the invitation create by default whn you install TAC discord without know this is for the join.
But I can't regen them. I have try to uninstall the addon after I have delete the file installed.
replace them and reistall the addon but don't work. Help me please :/

I have delete the invitation create by default whn you install TAC discord without know this is for the join.
But I can't regen them. I have try to uninstall the addon after I have delete the file installed.
replace them and reistall the addon but don't work. Help me please :/
I'm having an issue understanding what you mean. If you are still having issues let me know via PM.

Top Bottom