RM 1.1 Tabs?

No one, as yet, has articulated what specifically they dislike about the new sort menu in the RM (and the Gallery). I would suggest that anyone wanting to provide feedback about them should do so in such a way that is constructive so we can understand what it is people do not like about something we feel, for a number of reasons, is an improvement.

At the moment there are no plans to change them back, and only a (comparatively) small number of people have given any feedback at all about them.

I think the first step ought to be creating a Suggestion thread, that might be a good indicator of how many people wish to see a change here.

Personally, I think the new method without using tabs is cleaner and more logical.

While I appreciate that some people are used to the old method, using tabs for a mix of both navigational and non-navigational operations is a bit odd.

I would prefer to see this method extended to other areas where appropriate. For example, the members page still allows you to filter and sort using tabs, so the UI is currently a bit inconsistent.

Top Bottom