XF 1.2 Tables vanished out of nowhere

LeTunechi

A couple days ago my forum was running smooth, and I was modifying my style that I bought to the way I like it. The next day, I learned that a idiot got access into my FtP and wiped it, so I restored from the latest backup, everything fine. Later on, I discover that tables are missing, and I can't recover the database.
This is what shows when I load my webpage:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'cubewebhosting_xenforoforum.xf_option' doesn't exist in /usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
XenForo_Application::handleException()

Help?

A couple days ago my forum was running smooth, and I was modifying my style that I bought to the way I like it. The next day, I learned that a idiot got access into my FtP and wiped it, so I restored from the latest backup, everything fine. Later on, I discover that tables are missing, and I can't recover the database.
This is what shows when I load my webpage:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'cubewebhosting_xenforoforum.xf_option' doesn't exist in /usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
XenForo_Application::handleException()

Help?

What did that person wipe out, only the forum files? If so, for future reference, all you need to do in such case is to simply reupload all the files from a full xenforo package, your version, and then readd the db details to the config.php file.

That being said, you can try to recreate the xf_option table but all options that might have been added by third party mods would be gone btw. That is if no other table(s) is missing. Can you check the db backup first and see if the table in question is indeed missing?

Top Bottom