XF 1.2 one of the threads on my forum doesn't load

jacko

My website has been working without problems: www.dzwiek.org
and today one of the users reported he couldn't access a particular thread. I checked and I can't access it either:
http://dzwiek.org/threads/kpa-kemper-metal-profiles-sinmix.12100

it throws out this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home4/milaszew/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
XenForo_Application::handleException()

The error is due to a timeout, which obviously shouldn't happen when loading a thread.

You may need to check in the database to see if there is anything unusual about that thread or the posts.

Are you running 1.2.4? That error may be hiding the actual error (which is probably related) and I believe this issue is fixed in 1.2.4.

Otherwise, I would have to recommend disabling add-ons and attempting to reconfirm it.

Are you running 1.2.4? That error may be hiding the actual error (which is probably related) and I believe this issue is fixed in 1.2.4.

Otherwise, I would have to recommend disabling add-ons and attempting to reconfirm it.

I just updated to 1.2.4 and it didn't fix it. I will investigate add-ons.

Is it the same error?
Similar:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home4/milaszew/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in LiamAds/Model/Adverts.php at line 17
LiamAds_Model_Adverts->getAllAds() in LiamAds/Addon.php at line 50
LiamAds_Addon::hook()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 1676
eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/milaszew/public_html/index.php at line 13

This is showing that add-ons are still enabled. It's not definitive that it's the add-on in question causing it, because it's just trying to access the DB and the connection has been closed. (So the issue has happened before hand.)

However, it generally indicates that something is being very slow and not accessing the DB, thus causing a DB timeout. An add-on that fetches link titles could do this for example.

Disable all add-ons again please and reconfirm. (Include the back trace then.)

This is showing that add-ons are still enabled. It's not definitive that it's the add-on in question causing it, because it's just trying to access the DB and the connection has been closed. (So the issue has happened before hand.)

However, it generally indicates that something is being very slow and not accessing the DB, thus causing a DB timeout. An add-on that fetches link titles could do this for example.

Disable all add-ons again please and reconfirm. (Include the back trace then.)

Now when I disabled add ons using config.php the thread is loading up fine.
How can I trace which add-on is causing the problem?

With all add-ons disabled through config.php:

Code:

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 194
XenForo_Model_Node->getAllNodes() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 836
XenForo_Model_Node->getViewableNodeList() in UnreadPostCount/Callback.php at line 9
UnreadPostCount_Callback::getUnreadCount()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 330
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 1096
eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/milaszew/public_html/index.php at line 13

Add-ons are definitely not disabled in that last example.

You should disable all add-ons via the control panel and then enable them one by one until the large delay/error comes back.

Another error:

Code:

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 130
XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 572
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 556
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 180
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135

anyone can try here of course: http://dzwiek.org/threads/kpa-kemper-metal-profiles-sinmix.12100

Top Bottom