XF 2.1 Tables cannot be centered.

punisher1

when i use tables and its bigger table thats how it looks like. why its showing like this? i want it to be centered and this padding eliminated. also fixed view ofcourse. can you help pls ?

1589305969685.png

same thing happening in default theme too:

1589306095257.webp

I'd suggest flicking back your theme to Default Xenforo one (Appearances > Styles > Default Style) and checking again.

Almost 100% it's an issue with the theme you are using.

Between 18 and 17 and 10 and 10 it appears something is going on with your table.

Was it created using the default table options, or bb/html code?

I'd suggest flicking back your theme to Default Xenforo one (Appearances > Styles > Default Style) and checking again.

Almost 100% it's an issue with the theme you are using.

Between 18 and 17 and 10 and 10 it appears something is going on with your table.

Was it created using the default table options, or bb/html code?

Default table options.

Try with the Default Xenforo style then. I'd say it'll work, and that you'll need to contact the theme creator for support on the issue.

I was able to recreate a similar table that looked fine under my current theme (on XF v2.1.9).

Try with the Default Xenforo style then. I'd say it'll work, and that you'll need to contact the theme creator for support on the issue.

I was able to recreate a similar table that looked fine under my current theme (on XF v2.1.9).

Second screenshot in the thread is default theme only colors changed.

Just noticed in your test that it worked okay on here. Change back to Xenforo Default Style on your forum and test it, as that second screen shows member info and sidebar customisation.

Top Bottom