XF 2.0 table 'db.xf_deferred' doesn't exist

Gamorreaner

Hi,

my server error logs show following error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'db.xf_deferred' doesn't exist library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace
#0 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#1 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#2 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#3 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 1529063825, 2)
#4 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(42): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 'deferred_id', 1529063825)
#5 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->getRunnableDeferreds(false)
#6 /is/htdocs/path/www/page/xenforo2018/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#7 {main}

Request state
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.page.de/xenforo2018/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/xenforo2018/admin.php"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Is this bad? What is this "db.xf_deferred" table? How can I fix this error or can I just ignore it?

Just upgraded from xf 1.,5 could that have caused it?

We'd likely need more details. Are you running XF1 or XF2? Have you recently upgraded to XF2? Did the error happen once, and hasn't happened since? Can you share the full error log details including exact error message, stack trace and request state?

We'd likely need more details. Are you running XF1 or XF2? Have you recently upgraded to XF2? Did the error happen once, and hasn't happened since? Can you share the full error log details including exact error message, stack trace and request state?

I was upgrading XF from XF1.5x to XF2, and the admin server error log says Table 'db.xf_deferred' doesn't exist. Sorry i deleted the log already so couldnt give you the full error message, but it is similar to the error above there.

It seems to happen once, and hasn't happen again since this afternoon (when I upgrade). so maybe i just ignore it for time being.

thanks Chris

Top Bottom