Resource icon

Table BBCode 0.5

No permission to download

simunaqv

simunaqv submitted a new resource:

Table BBCode (version 0.5) - Table BBCode

Hello,

I am providing an early release of this add-on which will add a table BBCode to your XenForo boards. There is a vbulletin mod that makes it possible to include tabular data in posts using an easy to use syntax. I have tried to use a similar syntax. At the moment this add-on provides only the option of specifying column headers. If no column headers are specified, some default columns headers are included. These are...

Read more about this resource...

hi there,

it worked fine ... and just stopped working yesterday :(
don't know what happened ... any help ?

hi there,

it worked fine ... and just stopped working yesterday :(
don't know what happened ... any help ?
Hum, there seems to be some JS conflict with xencarta.
Keep refreshing a page with this table bbcode, sometimes it will show the table, other times, it will not and has this error in the console.
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'dataTable'

Other issues

1) If I have less than 10 rows, the height of the table has plenty of empty space at the bottom. See pic

wiki.webp

2) The table is wrapped in css class of the code bbcode so it has a maximum width of that code. Can this has its own css class so we can style it the way we want?

uninstalled, bcoz of getting error on threadview..

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in ...../...../..../html/library/Nabeel/Table/BBCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1

Installed on 1.2 and it works well.
Can I put in a request for some changes please?
  1. Will accept tabs as column separators as well as pipe characters so we can copy and paste from Excel
  2. Remove the font formatting so it stays at the default font for messages
  3. Default number of entries shown in the table is all of them so we see the whole table. Don't need the pagination.
  4. Remove the 140px from the margin: 1em 140px 1em 0; css of the bbCodeBlock div so the table fills the width of the page
  5. Do not replace the text in the columns of the first row if the =head is not used in the [table bb code
  6. Change 'Search' to 'Filter' as that is more descriptive of what it does
  7. Also it looks to sort the data by the first column by default. We need not to do this and also have a means to sort by the original (unsorted) order after sorting by other columns.
When is the jQuery js and css loaded for this addon? On every page? Or just the first time it's needed on a page. Because only the latter is an option really, with the former being so inefficient.
Thanks

Last edited:
Installed on 1.2 and it works well.
Can I put in a request for some changes please?
  1. Will accept tabs as column separators as well as pipe characters so we can copy and paste from Excel
  2. Remove the font formatting so it stays at the default font for messages
  3. Default number of entries shown in the table is all of them so we see the whole table. Don't need the pagination.
  4. Remove the 140px from the margin: 1em 140px 1em 0; css of the bbCodeBlock div so the table fills the width of the page
  5. Do not replace the text in the columns of the first row if the =head is not used in the [table bb code
  6. Change 'Search' to 'Filter' as that is more descriptive of what it does
  7. Also it looks to sort the data by the first column by default. We need not to do this and also have a means to sort by the original (unsorted) order after sorting by other columns.
When is the jQuery js and css loaded for this addon? On every page? Or just the first time it's needed on a page. Because only the latter is an option really, with the former being so inefficient.
Thanks
I would really love to have something like this too, but I don't think so, that author of this add-on will do it. Since 1. Apr. 2012 there were no updates for this resource...

I found 2 more table add-ons, but they seems to be not that advanced and easy to use as this one here.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/raid101-com-easy-table-bbcode.944/
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bb-code-manager-bb-code-xml-repository.8470/page-2#post-154291

Top Bottom