Add-on Tabbed Menu - $10

sybase22

Okey i badly need someone who can develop a mod that would make a tab for the forum. This is a paid job so if you think you can do this please inbox me thanks.

Plugin Description: Creates a tabbed menu on the index page to help organize forums.

screenshot20130304at450.png

Thanks but i was just wondering if that mod would display at the top of my forum like the picture i posted above? I want a mod exactly the same like on the picture above.

Oh wait i just took a closer look at your screenshot i thought this was your top navigation. Didn't realize it was on your forum category. It probably wouldn't work then, sorry.

Oh wait i just took a closer look at your screenshot i thought this was your top navigation. Didn't realize it was on your forum category. It probably wouldn't work then, sorry.
Nope thats not my forum , that image is hosted by mybb i just used that picture as a sample since i want a mod exactly similar to that coz i got a bunch of category and i badly need a tabs instead of navigation list.

Okey i badly need someone who can develop a mod that would make a tab for the forum. This is a paid job so if you think you can do this please inbox me thanks.

Plugin Description: Creates a tabbed menu on the index page to help organize forums.

screenshot20130304at450.png

Shoot a message to Waindigo. I think he may have something you are looking for.

Shoot a message to Waindigo. I think he may have something you are looking for.
Do I?

Could definitely do this pretty easily though. I would just override the default forum list to redirect to a category page and then put a row of tabs across the top of each category page.

Do I?

Could definitely do this pretty easily though. I would just override the default forum list to redirect to a category page and then put a row of tabs across the top of each category page.

Was it not one of the add-ons included in that mass purchase?

I've PM'ed Robbo, the original developer, and the guy I bought the rights from as there is a Javascript file missing from the add-on that I bought the rights to. Hopefully one of them will have it and either Robbo or I will be able to release it soon!

Top Bottom