1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-Minus 18 hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tracy Perry, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

And then the fun begins. I'll be picking TitanFall up tonight at midnight at my local GameStop. Then up for several hours playing after I get it.
  2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No EU release till friday :(
  3. Tracy Perry

I'll be thinking about y'all as I'm stomping on pilots and all the minions. :D
    I just did the season pass for it also.... can you tell I'm really looking forward to it? Don't even have the game yet and already purchased a season pass - first time I've ever done that with any game.
  4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

We all we know the real reason is you americans need the extra practise for when the euers come and wreck you online :D:D:D
    Tracy Perry likes this.
  5. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

TitanFall is the first game since Fable that makes me envious of Xbox gamers. Ah well, I'll hold out for sequels. ;)
  6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Steve F and Amaury like this.
  7. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

Times like these make me feel bad for not owning a decent PC. So jelly right now ;(
  8. Tracy Perry

And out the door I'm heading to get in line! Ended up buying a set of the TB Titanfall headsets earlier because I got tired of switching my XP500's around and didn't want to just buy a headset adapter (which the new headsets come with) and still have to switch headsets to the console I'm using all the time.
    Lee likes this.