Synchronization of several forums together

Hello,

i am planning a bigger project in the future where it is about several topics and for each topic there will be an extra page/forum but in the end it is a project where there will be a main page/forum and then for example 3-5 more pages/forums and my goal is that you only need to register once, it doesn't matter if you register on the main page or on a secondary page, i want you only need to register on the other pages and the data will be synchronized directly with each other.

I wanted to ask how this can be done best with the software and if there is a plugin for it.

There is a suggestion for this, if it is what you mean (it includes multiple XF installs):

@XCentral

So it is possible to synchronize several XenForo installations with each other? For example I have one main forum and 5 sub-forums and the user only needs to register once and can then easily log in to the other forums that are connected to each other and a user account will be created automatically?

So it is possible to synchronize several XenForo installations with each other? For example I have one main forum and 5 sub-forums and the user only needs to register once and can then easily log in to the other forums that are connected to each other and a user account will be created automatically?
I don't use this addon. So you need to ask your questions to the author of the addon.

As far as I can tell, this is the only addon which does exactly what you say. But read the addon description, ask in the thread or ask the dev himself @XCentral

PS: You need for each XF installation a separate XF license fyi.

Top Bottom