Lack of interest Sync status between Facebook and forum

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this suggestion. My users often will stay in touch with each other through posting on the site or through their status updates that they do on facebook that gets synced to the site.

For reference I have posted what my current platform does as far as syncing for your consideration:

Jamie
Facebook to Forum Account Synchronization Options​

• [*] Update my Profile Picture with my Facebook picture
    [*] Update my Avatar with my Facebook picture
    If you have your Facebook Connect preferences set to import an avatar, it may overwite this preference
    [*] Update my Facebook Status with my Forum status (Export your status)
    [*] Update my Forum Status with my Facebook status (Import a status)
    [*] Update my "About Me" with my Facebook "About Me"​
This information is updated once every 24 hours. Last synchronized: Today, 11:55 PM​

I like this suggestion. My users often will stay in touch with each other through posting on the site or through their status updates that they do on facebook that gets synced to the site.

For reference I have posted what my current platform does as far as syncing for your consideration:

Jamie
Facebook to Forum Account Synchronization Options

• [*] Update my Profile Picture with my Facebook picture
    [*] Update my Avatar with my Facebook picture
    If you have your Facebook Connect preferences set to import an avatar, it may overwite this preference
    [*] Update my Facebook Status with my Forum status (Export your status)
    [*] Update my Forum Status with my Facebook status (Import a status)
    [*] Update my "About Me" with my Facebook "About Me"​
This information is updated once every 24 hours. Last synchronized: Today, 11:55 PM​

Wow, I like it. Today I was going through my member profiles, did some research and found out that we have about 500 Facebook users already in 3000 members and they are growing. I promoted the Facebook page in a newsletter and about 30 joined in a few hours. I think wider Facebook integration will keep the members active.

Top Bottom