• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Support XenForo Seals

Sherri

There are two sets in this download.
The first set is animated as seen here...

seal-maroon.gif
seal-navy.gif
seal-teal.gif
seal-purple.gif

The others are .png's as seen here...

screen-shot.png

Conditions of use:
Feel free to use these any way you so choose, spread 'em around, redistribute them, just get 'em out there as fast as you can!

Attachments

I would like to put this on my website, but I want the seal to say "XenForo Supporter." Possible?

I love that navy blue one you have in there.

I would like to put this on my website, but I want the seal to say "XenForo Supporter." Possible?

I love that navy blue one you have in there.

You got it, I'll just make another set that says "XenForo Supporter" and get 'em posted right after dinner. :D

These are beautiful. I think they'd also make great donation badges/buttons for individual websites, too. Is the .psd included, by chance, so we can turn them into such?

Thank you so much everyone! :)
I'm making the new set now, to say: "XenForo Supporter"
And I will also include the PSD file with the new download.
It will be a separate submission in a different thread. :)

Thank you so much everyone! :)
I'm making the new set now, to say: "XenForo Supporter"
And I will also include the PSD file with the new download.
It will be a separate submission in a different thread. :)
I would like to see a link please. That is, when you're finished.

Bare with me guys. I will get these done as soon as I can. Most likely in a day or two. For some reason, in the past few days I just got hit hard with a lot of custom skin and logo orders and it's been like someone opened a flood gate or something. I'm just trying to get ahead of some of these orders so I can have some more fun with my XF goodies. But I haven't forgotten about 'em. I promise. :p

Top Bottom