• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Support XenForo Seals

Carlos

I would like to put this on my website, but I want the seal to say "XenForo Supporter." Possible?

I love that navy blue one you have in there.

Sherri

I would like to put this on my website, but I want the seal to say "XenForo Supporter." Possible?

I love that navy blue one you have in there.
You got it, I'll just make another set that says "XenForo Supporter" and get 'em posted right after dinner. :D

Nick

These are beautiful. I think they'd also make great donation badges/buttons for individual websites, too. Is the .psd included, by chance, so we can turn them into such?

Sherri

Thank you so much everyone! :)
I'm making the new set now, to say: "XenForo Supporter"
And I will also include the PSD file with the new download.
It will be a separate submission in a different thread. :)

Carlos

Thank you so much everyone! :)
I'm making the new set now, to say: "XenForo Supporter"
And I will also include the PSD file with the new download.
It will be a separate submission in a different thread. :)
I would like to see a link please. That is, when you're finished.

Sherri

Bare with me guys. I will get these done as soon as I can. Most likely in a day or two. For some reason, in the past few days I just got hit hard with a lot of custom skin and logo orders and it's been like someone opened a flood gate or something. I'm just trying to get ahead of some of these orders so I can have some more fun with my XF goodies. But I haven't forgotten about 'em. I promise. :p