Support time

Good question. I have never used XenForo support. I'm a big fan of community support, of which two of the ticket support people (Jake and Slavik) actively participate in.

Why do you ask? Do you have an outstanding ticket? If you haven't already, then maybe you'll get the response you need directly in the forum?

Reactions: Cal
Yes I do and it's an issue that is for the staff, but thanks for the offer. I would think a reply to a ticket should happen within 24 hours
Every support ticket I've made here has been answered within 24 hours. Ironically, I also put it on the forum and it gets answered within an hour or so.

Community support is better FYI. A lot of us give back to the community and have some good knowledge in our own rights. I can tell you how to do some things, but Fattony up there can tell me things that I don't know, and so on so forth. Jake Bunce puts us all to shame by knowing I think almost everything. I'd expect to see him in this thread when he gets in. This community learns off each other and voluntarily teaches others.

I've had quite a few askings of support here and the community seems to always reply within 20-20 minutes, sometimes longer for more confusing things. lol.

Top Bottom