******* - Support Ticket System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Support Ticket System - This addon provides you with an advanced ticket system that allows you to manage your client issues.

INFORMATION:
This addon provides you with an advanced ticket system that allows you to manage your clients issues. Featuring threaded discussions, complete with staff groups, ticket flagging, varying priority levels, predefined replies, escalation rules and much more... Admins can be assigned on a per department basis so they have access only to the area they are meant to be dealing with.

FEATURES:
* Client Interface:

- Users can submit new tickets.
- Ability to add...

Read more about this resource...

If you can add either an FAQ section for staff to manually add questions (better yet an ability to MARK a support question to be listed in the FAQ section)

OR

A way to show "similar tickets" based on the title key words.

I would literally throw my money at you. I think the price for what you have is great. I just need FAQs to solidify my purchase.

This looks really great!

Does this have anti-spam measures or work with anti-spam addons? For some reasons spam bots like to flood our helpdesk. As many tickets are about registration or related to external organizations we need guests to submit tickets.

Is it possible to see a users past tickets? Often users submit multiple tickets or follow up tickets.

A FAQ system would be very useful. Currently we are using Kayako support suite. After the user type his question, the user gets a number of possible answers. If the users question is not answered then the user may submit the ticket. This decreases the number of tickets with 80 per month.

Are you planning on adding importers? A kayako importer would be nice.

Last edited:
@Alfa1

We sent a conversation to you with information to login demo board. As answered your questions. Currently, we required captcha for guest ticket, and we planned to bring captcha and flood check for registered user's tickets.
29_guest_submit_ticket-png.74057

On demo board, you can see users' past tickets, look like with following screenshot:

26_ticket_lists-png.74054

About FAQs system. Currently, we provied predefined replies feature like FAQs.

And for importer like Kayako, we will consider your suggest and will have response shortly.

Thank you for the login to the demo site. I have some questions.
  1. Where/how can staff see the open tickets assigned to them?
    If its not possible, then please consider to add something like this:
    index.webp
  2. Is it possible to show a members tickets on their profile? If not, could you add this?
  3. Can the admin create custom fields for tickets?
  4. Can staff create predefined replies or only the admin?
  5. How do you assign a ticket to a staff member?
  6. In your screenshot above you do not show the ticket starters other support tickets. Is it possible to see this?
    If its not currently possible, then please consider to add this. We use this function a lot. Here is an example of how it could look:
    4815578.webp
    (see the bottom line)

@******* - I am unable to delete a ticket despite having the proper permission. When selecting "Support Ticket Tools > Delete Support Ticket", nothing happens. I can properly Edit a ticket but deleting leads to: "www.ticketlinklocation/delete".

Any ideas?

@all

Thanks so much for your reports and suggestions. We will bring all of your requests to next upgrade version asap.
We hope you will find these terms satisfactory and again thanks for your patience.

Regards,

@*******: Just a quick pre-sales question:
Does this add-on also transfer almost all data and information about our server and our XenForo installation to your server when installed?

If yes: Which exact data will be transferred and for what reason?

Thank you.

@HWS: We will transfer installed addons, server data without cookies to check software license and have informations to have better support.

Regards,

@HWS: We will transfer installed addons, server data without cookies to check software license and have informations to have better support.

Is there a way to opt out from the transfer of "support data" and only allow license check (domain) to be transferred?

I do not like to have all my server and XenForo data sent and stored at your server.

Please check our privacy policy at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/.

We will never share, rent or sell your information with any 3rd parties. We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We ensure that only use those information to improve our products and services.

Regards,

Please check our privacy policy at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

So, this is a "No"?

We cannot install this add-on without transferring way to much personal and sensitive data to your servers? There is no opt-out? Even if we buy the most expensive license?

Also your "Privacy Policy" does not explicitly list all data you collect. It doesn't even mention that you collect unnecessary data (for a license check) at each installation of your add-on.

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Support Ticket System with a new update entry:

05/06/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Improved ticket spam control.
- Improved ticket flood control.
- Added Knowledge Base System.
+ Automated Knowledgebase suggestions when create new ticket.
+ Option display number of frequently asked questions.
+ Option knowledge content preview length.
+ Option number of suggest knowledge base.
+ Vote helpful for Knowledgebase Article.
+ Permission can view Knowledgebase Article.
+ Permission can vote Knowledgebase Article.
- Added option to redirects Staff to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom