1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support is excellent

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by flowerpot132, Sep 8, 2015.

1. flowerpot132

flowerpot132 Formerly mugtree

This probably isn't the right section but just wanted to stop for a second, and thank Brogan and all the others that help with support and have helped me so far. I ask a lot of noob questions on here, which is annoying I know. Compared to other support from other applications, the xenforo community is outstanding. So thanks a lot. :)

2. realtime

realtime New Member

yes, support here is very good

3. Ill second that.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Yes, it's one of the most attractive things about the script. You have a very responsive support staff, and the users aren't bad either on answering questions.
    I also use another paid script for another site (long story, but wanted exposure to something new) and had gotten used to the quick responses here. Over there, you post a question and usually the crickets get rather deafening before you get a response (if you get a response).

0ptima and Ernest L. Defoe like this.
  5. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

I rarely require support, however I ran into an issue converting a forum to XF this week. I was deep into the conversion and had already spent more than half a day when the I ran into the problem. I tried to fix it myself, but could not so I created a support request. Within minutes @Chris D answered and told me he would send me a fix. The fix worked and I was able to complete the import :)

Renada, wedgar, Chris D and 1 other person like this.