Xenforo support is amazing !!

majdi

Recently I had an issue with my board so i contacted support. Kier agreed to connect to my computer using teamviewer and assisted me with my problem, he connected to my server through ssh and explained everything. support is amazing here, i also remember contacting Ashely and Mike and they both were as awesome as Kier
when i was an ipb client i tried few times (one every 3 months) to convince them to log into my server and check why i lost 80% of my search engine traffic since i converted to ipb and they never accepted, Kier connected to my machine 2 minutes after i asked !

and special thank to Brogan, he answered all the questions i asked on this community.

This is what i call fantastic support (y)(y)

This among so many other things is why XenForo is the future of the universe. Currently the UAAFTPOHA(United Alien Alliance For The Prevention of Human Advancement) is looking into XenForo because they feel that it has the potential to be a significant threat.

Same here, the support here is amazing. The developers and especially brogan do an excellent job backed by an equally supporting community. A good product is great, but exceptional support is everything and that's what we see here. (y)
Actually, it has come so far that I'm thinking Brogan is living his entire life on this forum :D every time I log on he is online... lol

On second thought, that would seem I'm also living my life here... hmmm

when i was an ipb client i tried few times (one every 3 months) to convince them to log into my server and check why i lost 80% of my search engine traffic since i converted to ipb and they never accepted, Kier connected to my machine 2 minutes after i asked

and special thank to Brogan, he answered all the questions i asked on this community.

This is what i call fantastic support (y)(y)

Come on now - tell the truth ;)

Dont say IPB didnt try and help you.
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/315787-ipb-seo-is-it-that-good/

Looks like im going to have to try the support here myself - seen as ive had no answer to a query i posted a few days ago :rolleyes:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/redirecting-www-to-non-www.14554/#post-191759 is this the post?
If it is it looks like people have been offering help for days ...jussayin.

Back on topic here...Xenforo has been extremely helpful as a company and a community to me. They are on top of a million things right now and still holding it down strong. I am about the biggest waste of time when it comes to getting help from someone as I have memory problems due to an injury and have made that a point to let people know because I know I get frustrated when I think people aren't listening to me so I make sure to let them know my position and that I am trying to listen.

It doesn't matter...knowing I probably won't remember anyways, I constantly have questions generate answers and problems get solved here. I thank everyone here who deals with my (unintentional) lack of focus and everyone who helps one another. If the world worked the way XenForo did...we wouldn't have ignorance in numbers over powering intelligence...and we would all be barefoot :-). I like to think of XenForo as bringing humanity back to humans.

Come on now - tell the truth ;)

Dont say IPB didnt try and help you.
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/315787-ipb-seo-is-it-that-good/

Looks like im going to have to try the support here myself - seen as ive had no answer to a query i posted a few days ago :rolleyes:
1- i didnt say they didnt try to help, i said they never accepted to connect to my server and check.
2- if you read the same thread you linked you will find that the topic was closed and my problem wasn't solved. next time read the whole topic before posting :)
3- my case wasn't the only one, still they refuse to admit having an issue.
4- i wont be discussing this anymore here because its wayyyy offtopic. if you want to discuss it further pm me.

Also I would like to mention that Jake Bunce is fantastic when it comes to troubleshooting problems. He does an amazing job at pinpointing what exactly may be wrong. If xF can afford him, they should definitely look to hire him.... :)

Top Bottom