Support Forum?

Anthony Parsons

Is there going to be a support forum real soon, as threads have already begun with errors and are going to quickly inundate the discussion forums.

A Licensed Members usergroup was mentioned, and you'll see from the customer area you can set a few different forum usernames to gain access to the customer-only forums.
I'm sure it's somewhere on the massive list of things they're trying to accomplish as soon as possible ;)

I just thought about it, if it will make any sense, at this point now, to opena mod and style Area right now? For me is missing a little more cleared structure here. Just a sugestion

If you find a bug, report it, a fix might be supplied or added to the .zip
That's basically the support we can get, I guess :)

When I say support forum, I mean not from staff, but an actual forum for support oriented questions. Sorry for any confusion. I understand unsupported beta... but I mean more towards peer to peer support here. This discussion forum is not exactly appropriate IMHO for errors and such.

When I say support forum, I mean not from staff, but an actual forum for support oriented questions. Sorry for any confusion. I understand unsupported beta... but I mean more towards peer to peer support here. This discussion forum is not exactly appropriate IMHO for errors and such.
There will be some changes made to the forums soon.

Please bear with us as we get everything in place.

Give them a chance. It's not even been 24 6 4 hours!

Top Bottom