Lack of interest Support for daylight saving offset

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but it would be good to add daylight saving support (DST, etc.). Currently, for Sydney Australia the time zone option is hard coded as +10, while it is +11 at the moment.

This will save having to tweak the time zone setting every six months or so... ;). No big deal I guess.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The time zones actually take into account DST automatically. That's why there are so many options per "offset". I will have to check the Sydney one specifically to see if I messed that one up. :)

Thanks for checking Mike, and you are right that DST is accounted for, shown correctly for a test message that I posted earlier today.

On a related subject, the time for cron jobs is based on GMT, correct? At least that is how they come across to me, 21:00 translates to 08:00 in my case, +11.

Top Bottom