Sunday's Korean F1 GP

I found that the ps3 lacked games (maybe it's just me) whilst xbox has more. In anycase, when it comes to collaborative fun nothing beats mario kart for the wii and that's when I get the "console rage" I'm terrible for it. Me and consoles do not get along.
My son is a Wii fanatic, and loves MarioKart. Actually he has and loves all of the Mario games for Wii.

Nope.
That stuff's just for geeks and nerds ;)

View attachment 5093
ROFLMBO!

We've just gotten the PS3 Move...even tho we seriously lack the room in the house for it at the moment. :)

What do you think? I got it this weekend too. Its awesome, IMO. Just needs some more game releases to happen now. What game(s) did you get with it??

What do you think? I got it this weekend too. Its awesome, IMO. Just needs some more game releases to happen now. What game(s) did you get with it??
We're enjoying it. We only got the game that came with it tho so far. We've looked at what is out there for it and the only one we want of the ones being released is a fitness one coming out this week.

lol have had the PS3 for some time now, although i have no games and only bought it because it was the best and cheapest Bluray player on the market at the time. ;)

7. Next lap invalidated time trial logic - In time trial the next lap is no longer invalidated for any offence committed in the 3rd sector. It is calculated per track and is predominantly based on the final corner.

Hooray!!!

Top Bottom