Add-on Summon the Kool Aid Guy

xIsabel38

kool-aid-oh-yeah2.jpg

Have you ever seen the show Family Guy where the Kool Aid man busts through some wall saying, "Oh Yeah!"

It's a take on those old Kool Aid commercials. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a video.

The idea is to allow Users to, "Summon the Kool Aid Man" to bust through another User's Avatar for about 24 hours.

This Add-on will display the above Kool Aid Man along with a graphic behind him that makes it appear as though he broke through the Users Avatar.

Something like this for example:
HeroBustingOut.webp
No .gif or animated pictures please
Add-on Requirements:
  • Needs to be able to have User Group Permissions
    I'd like it to be a Premium Member perk and not something everyone can do.
  • There has to be a limit on how many times a User Group is allowed to use this per day
    I don't want the Kool Aid man on every single Avatar so being able to set limits based on user group is good. Maybe I want my Mods to be able to do it once a day and Premium Members to be able to do it twice a day.
  • There has to be some sort of check to ensure the same person cannot be "Oh Yeah'd" everyday
    I don't want a premium Member picking on the same person every day. Perhaps if there's a 72 hours period before a user can be "Oh Yeah'd" again would be good.
  • Needs to be Anonymous
    As in the user getting "Oh Yeah'd" cannot see who summoned the Kool Aid man against them. However admins can see this info.
  • Prevent the user from re-uploading an Avatar or ensure the Kool-Aid man stays in the Avatar field even if they try to change it.
  • Some sort of button (or text link) on the user's post, membercard (probably ideal), and profile (also ideal) that allows users to use the "Summon Kool Aid Man" ability.
    When clicked an overlay confirmation will pop up. In addition to being just a confirmation it can display how many uses you have left for the day and if no uses are left, a countdown timer to when the ability can be used again.
That's all I can think of for now. Please PM me for further discussion regarding this. This is a paid Add-on request.

Note: For everyone that mentions Egg Avatar. That resource was deleted and the Author ignored my thread post and PM.

Note: For everyone that mentions Egg Avatar. That resource was deleted and the Author ignored my thread post and PM.​
I currently have the rights to Egg Avatar and don't recall a PM. I know, I know, you're likely talking about Sheldon ;) so on a serious note... the only reason I haven't reposted it anywhere yet is because I have not had a chance to go through the code. If I were to post it anywhere it would have to be in an 'as-is' condition then.

Yeah I had no idea you now currently owned the code. Would you be willing to do custom development on this? I know you're kept busy with the Arcade.

Note: For everyone that mentions Egg Avatar. That resource was deleted and the Author ignored my thread post and PM.

I know, I know, you're likely talking about Sheldon ;) so on a serious note...

I don't own the code, so there was no reason for me to reply. Nothing had been stated by the new owner, so it wasn't my place to say who owned it or what the plans may or may not be.

Appreciate the throwing under the bus though.

There's no reason to reply? You could have simply said, "I don't own the code anymore and I'm not sure what the new owner wants to do with it" instead of completely ignoring me. How was I supposed to know you didn't own it any longer?

Without trying to put the bus in reverse again :P

Would be great to know though as someone that purchased it while it was released. Who owns the rights to it now and their plans for the future of the direction, if any it will go.

Without trying to put the bus in reverse again :p

Would be great to know though as someone that purchased it while it was released. Who owns the rights to it now and their plans for the future of the direction, if any it will go.

A couple posts above that was answered.

Top Bottom