Lack of interest [Suggestions] On The View All Page Remove Info - 2 Suggestions

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Brandon_R

First Suggestion -

If you would take the time to scroll over to my profile and click on any of the "View All" pages, that is to view all who follows me or who replied to my status message, you would see the info of the user posted ie trophies messages likes etc but isn't that info viewable right there in the membership card for the person which is just a click away? Should those information really be there since it's already viewable in the membership card.

Second suggestion-

Clicking on the member to view their membership card shouldn't disable the blue box popup.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
First Suggestion -

If you would take the time to scroll over to my profile and click on any of the "View All" pages, that is to view all who follows me or who replied to my status message, you would see the info of the user posted ie trophies messages likes etc but isn't that info viewable right there in the membership card for the person which is just a click away? Should those information really be there since it's already viewable in the membership card.
Good point... I think that info should be removed from the page.

Second suggestion-

Clicking on the member to view their membership card shouldn't disable the blue box popup.
I think this might be a limitation of jquery. Not sure....

Im not too sure that it's a limitation because i remember seeing on some site that uses jquery that i can have 2 popus at the same time. Not sure which site.

Top Bottom