Lack of interest [SUGGESTIONS] MailChimp integration

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have Mailchimp integration with my VB and I'm looking forward to one with XF as well. The members when sign up for the forum have the option to subscribe to the newsletter as well.

I have Mailchimp integration with my VB and I'm looking forward to one with XF as well. The members when sign up for the forum have the option to subscribe to the newsletter as well.
Hi Andy for vB have you used the BestRecipe plugin?

You betcha. That's the only one around for VB.
I modified it quite a bit to fit my need. Mailchimp API is quite good so I suppose we can easily do it with XF

I like this suggestion as well! I have a small community and only send out a newsletter three times a year, but it would be great to have this integration.

Currently I import my email addresses from my forums and add them to my MailChimp listing making note of the users that don't want to get emails from me. It's a round about process that I would greatly love to reduce! :)

Jamie

I am just like Jamie, send only a few newsletters each year but this would save a lot of time of when doing so.

I think that mailchimp/aweber are NOT a good solution for forum newsletter...They are builded for professional infomarketers and the DEM market, for persons that want a professional use of e-mail marketing. For a medium/large forum it's just too expensive.

Top Bottom