Lack of interest [Suggestion] Wording for Watch Replies in Preferences

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Deepmartini

In the user control panel shown here:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/alert-preferences.1685/

We need an option to see all of our started threads, AND the ability to watch them. I have created several threads but forgot to set it to "watch" my thread. I would like an easy way to see all my threads AND posts I've written then simply click a tick box to watch them. There should also be a way to set it as default so I can "watch all my threads and posts I write".

The admin panel should give admin the overide to set this as default with users being able to undo automatic "watching".

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I need to be able to set default watched/subscribed topics to receive email notifications. This way, by default, all members are engaged via email. They can certainly disable, but I want members active. Even in my test forum, I find myself missing updated threads due my lack of setting up watched topics.

I need to be able to set default watched/subscribed topics to receive email notifications. This way, by default, all members are engaged via email. They can certainly disable, but I want members active. Even in my test forum, I find myself missing updated threads due my lack of setting up watched topics.
This should be a separate suggestion (in its own thread)... I'm not sure if it's already been suggested though.

Top Bottom