Lack of interest [Suggestion] (very small) terms_rules_text

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I fail to see the advantage -- just a bunch of disadvantages, TBH. (Namely, having to create a whole new interface to edit it and an impossibility for us to ever update it ourselves.)

I reject the assertion that most people need to modify it every time - why does it need to be modified every time? (Is this related to German legistlation?) The phrase has been rarely updated by us. If you need to modify it every time, it doesn't matter what add-on it's in. The only thing the addon_id affects is exporting of the phrase.

We have a lot of special rights for the terms of use. In Germany you need three parts of this and this has to be individual for your site. So an initial part like this would be perfect for us. I don't know the special rights in other counties but I think maybe this would help too.

We have a Add-On from ragtek for this and it used the part from terms_rules_text
Our terms of rules
Our privacy
Our legal notice

So it would be very helpful don't overwrite the terms_rules_text with every update

I created a third language pack for Germany only with the adon_id="" phrases so every German customer is able to work with an initial form of German standard phrases. After this he only need the "normal" language packs without the adon_id="" phrases

Top Bottom