Lack of interest [Suggestion] Unread Replies

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

fragicide

This is a feature I simply cannot live without, and so far I've only seen it in SMF.

This feature allows you to see any new posts in threads you have either started or replied in since your last visit. It is similar to "What's New?", but only includes threads you have started or participated in.

Is there any way this can be a default feature or will it be relegated to a modification?

Thanks for your time.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a feature I simply cannot live without, and so far I've only seen it in SMF.

This feature allows you to see any new posts in threads you have either started or replied in since your last visit. It is similar to "What's New?", but only includes threads you have started or participated in.

Is there any way this can be a default feature or will it be relegated to a modification?

Thanks for your time.
This has been requested before. I was member on a smf forum for a short time, and really enjoyed that feature, but cannot remember exactly how it worked.

Could you post some screen shots?

Such an option should be fairly easy to code.

As it happens last week I coded such a mod for a client of mine btw, who switched to MyBB after using Smf and missed that option as well.

Top Bottom