Lack of interest [Suggestion] Subscribe to thread options

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

DomainArchitect.com

**Please like this post if you like this idea or a modified version of it**

Often times an admin creates a thread and wants to encourage members to subscribe via email notification but several members may feel that subscribing with email subscription may be a recipe for getting a flood of emails to their inbox so they may miss future replies made by the admin unless they have been routinely checking in on their subscribed threads, which many may not have the time to do.

That gave me the idea to suggest that an option be added to subscribe to a thread and receive an email notification when the thread starter replies to the thread. I imagined something like this:

[ ] Watch this thread and
[ ] receive email notifications when the thread-starter replies; OR​
[ ] receive email notifications when this thread receives a reply​

**Please don't forget to like this post if you like this idea or a modified version of it**

I searched the forum and didn't find a similar suggestion. Mods, if this is a duplicate, please link to that suggestion in this thread and close this thread.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom