Lack of interest [Suggestion] Spoilering attached images

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Salty

While the spoiler tag is an absolute must that everyone can agree with, having the ability to spoiler image attachments would be great.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
wouldn't tags to display an image from another location inside of spoiler tags do this?

Code:
 [spoiler] Ha this is my spoiler text [IMG] www.domain.com/path/to/img.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

wouldn't tags to display an image from another location inside of spoiler tags do this?

Code:
 [spoiler] Ha this is my spoiler text [IMG] www.domain.com/path/to/img.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Yes, but then that means I have users linking images from imageshack and then it turning into a frog 1 hour later, thus why attaching an image using the upload tool and then tossing a spoiler around it. Also I'd rather the content reside on MY site instead of someone else's site. That is not possible in Vbulletin and it would be a nice abaility for Xenforo. Right now there is no spoiler tag so I'd like this to be kept in mind~

Top Bottom